Tuesday, October 4, 2016

HHE Hair Brush Straightener Digital Anti Static Ceramic Instant Silky Straight Hair Styling Anion Hair Care,Anti-scald,Zero Damage Massage Straightening Irons,Detangling Comb(black)

Hair brush straighteners are the new hot trend they are every where.


When i first saw one in the mall i was drawn to it. But after hearing the price i was like um no.  So i turned to amazon where i know i could find it cheaper.  This one was a lot more pocket book friendly as i like to say. My husband said it wouldn't break the bank. I just giggled.  It comes packaged very nicely and also protected. I opened it up and loved how inside it not only had the straightening brush but also two pink and white clips. I don't know about you guys but when it comes to doing my hair i have to separate it. The pains of thick hair.  This brush has a gold rim around it and then is black and color. When this is off i really like how you cant see the screen. But once it's turned on the screen lights up. Now the only down fall is this brush is only in Celsius so in order for it to work on my hair i have to turn it up to the highest setting.  I have noticed using this brush has cut down on the time i am spending straightening my hair.  I don't like where the buttons to turn on and up and down temp. is but i will make it work.


If you would like to buy this brush please click here.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: