Tuesday, October 4, 2016

HemingWeigh 3/4" Non-Slip Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat, Ergonomically Engineered, Non-Toxic, Highest Quality Material, Waterproof, 20 x 39 inches (Black)

Have you ever been doing dishes and had to stop due to your back killing you? Well i know my wife has said her back kills her during doing dishes. So i wanted to get a mat she could stand on that would help her.


This mat has a texture non-slip bottom. So when you put it on the title floor it stays where you put it.  This is made out of high quality material. I really like how it's raised up on the sides. She put this in front of the sink and was able to do a full sink of dishes with mild pain. I will say this mat is a lot more squishy than i was expecting it to be.  I was hoping it would be a little bit more firm.  I would say it would great for someone with mild pain. But if you have server pain i wouldn't recommend this mat.


I did get this mat for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: