Tuesday, October 4, 2016

BG All Seasons Soft Crochet Mermaid Tail Blanket with Scales Pattern for Kids 55.12in x27.60in ( 140cm x 70cm Hot Pink)

Mermaids are a new hot thing right now everyone wants to be one. I am a professional photographer and i was always so jealous of the kids being little mermaids. I wanted to have a blanket i could snuggle up with at home.


This blanket is Crochet material and is hand made which makes me love it. I am a sucker for anything crochet. This blanket comes in four different colors. I got the hot pink one because i love pink.  This does take a little while to get to you but i was in no rush. This blanket comes shipped in a clear bag. I did open it and notice a mild odor but i just let it air out and that went away.  This blanket is super soft and when wearing it i don't get over heated.  I love how this one has the scales to make it look more real.  The colors on this blanket stand out and are sharp.  This would be great for kids or adults.  To clean your blanket i would suggest hand washing or a delicate cycle and then hang it to dry.


If you would like to buy this blanket please click here.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: