Thursday, October 6, 2016

Laundry Clothesline

I have gotten big into laluroe leggings. With theses leggings i wash on a gentle cycle in my washing machine on cold water. Then i hang them to dry. Well i was getting so crazy with so many pairs that i was running out of room to put them.


I saw this and thought this would be perfect.  It has a big hook to hang i put it above my washing machine.  This is made out of stainless steel and has it has 20 metal close pins. This is made very well and when my leggings are done. I fold them over and then clip them to this clothes line. I then let them air dry by hanging. This is light weight and i have learned when hanging things always make sure it's balanced. I also loved how when you clip it to your clothes it doesn't leave a black mark or ruin them.


If you would like you buy this please click here. 

I did get this clothesline  for testing purposes for free I am under no obligation to write a review.  My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review.  However i choose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: