Monday, August 17, 2015

BetterCourse Premium Insulated Lunch Bag Kit with FiveGuard Containers (Blue)

This is little lunch box is so cool that me and my husband are fighting over it. I may have to get another for him so he can have his own.




I love this lunch box it is so nice. It has pockets on the side to slip a ice pack. I also thought it was a huge plus of this company to give two containers with it. The containers are leak proof and they fit perfectly in the lunch bag.  The bag itself is bpa free and is stain proof and leak proof. I really like how this lunch box can be used for anyone. You can either carry it by the handle or attach the strap and put it over your shoulder.


The big container is 8.3 x 5.6 x 2.2 inches. The small container is 5.8 x 5.8 x 2.4 inches. I love how they are easy to open and close.  I did get this lunch bag for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get yourself one or a little one head on over to amazon.








No comments: