Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bluelans Portable Smart Dual Port USB Car Charger

I love charging my phone in the car but my husband always steals the dang charger. So i was asked to review this for free in exchange for a unbiased review i jumped on it. This charger does not come with the usb cord to plug your phone in. It is just the adapter part.




What i love about this charger is it's dual meaning i can charge two things at once. You will need two usb cords those are sold separately. I like that this has a lcd blue light screen. It pops up with the temperature and volts. I thought that was a really amazing feature so you know it wont get to hot. It's small enough that if you don't want to leave it in your car you can put it in your pocket or purse.  It charges my phone super fast which is a huge plus for me.  It pops in and out of the cigarette lighter very easily. If you would like to get one for yourself or a friend head on over to amazon.






No comments: