Thursday, August 6, 2015

Honeyclover Dreams® Pomegranate House Fairy Garden House

This little house is just to cute. It looks just like a pomegranate. The other one i got looks like a  honey melon and last house looks like red cabbage. I really like that the door can be open or closed. I thought that was a very nice feature. I will be looking to get little fairy's to add next to or in the house.  This house is 7" tall and 6.5" wide. It was model to look like a real pomegranate which i think it's dead on.  I can't wait to stick this little house in my garden.  It has waterproof paint so it's made to be safe outside. You can keep theses inside your home if you don't want them outside they would look amazing either outside or inside.



I have to tell you online this  looked cute but in person they are to die for. I am so happy i went ahead and was allowed to review theses.  The colors on this are so bright and bold.  They are really made. I did get all three houses.  If you would like to get this little house head on over to amazon. I was so grateful to be given the chance to review this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: