Monday, August 17, 2015

Elf on the Shelf Blue Eyed Boy with Bonus An Elf Story Coloring Book

I know everyone has heard of the elf on the shelf. I have always wanted one but every time i went to get one for our little one they were out. So when i was asked to review it for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I was so happy that i couldn't pass it up.




I received the bundle kit. Which was the elf, book and the coloring book.  The elf on the shelf does come in a boy version and girl. I got the boy which is fine.   He is the elf that comes to your house to make sure your little one is being good. If they are being bad he will report back to Santa. I made sure to tell my little one this. He comes to our house early due to me reviewing him but i will put him up until Christmas time.  I think this is a super cute way to get kids to behave and move him around the house doing funny or sweet things. You even get to register him online and give him a name. So he gets to become part of your family. This is a nice tradition to start with your family. If you would like to get him head on over to amazon.









No comments: