Sunday, August 9, 2015

Moonmini FreeCall LC-B41 Bluetooth 4.0 Headset

I love using bluetooth's with my cell phone when i am washing dishes or heck walking the dog i need my hands free. I was asked to review this for free in exchange for a unbiased review. So let's jump right in.



It comes in a small box. Inside is a usb charging cable you can charge via computer or use a usb adapter which i have. It does not come with one. it also comes 2 ear clips that you can use or just a ear bud. I like that this one had several ways to use it. This does come in black, white and gold. I got the black one. I love how this has support voice which means you can say answer and it will. I really like how it's light weight and fits perfect on my ear and doesn't kill it after wearing for a while.  It has a standby time of 720 hours which is 30 days. I really enjoyed this ear set. My husband now wants one so maybe ill give him the black and order mine in white or gold. If you would like to get this headset for yourself or a friend head on over to amazon.




No comments: