Friday, August 21, 2015

Utopia Bedding Grommet Curtain 60" W x 84" L

So I just redecorated my living room and have been having the hardest time finding curtains. That my husband and I can agree on. I was asked to review these for a discount in exchange for a unbiased review. So i finally gave in and got the plain ones like he wanted.



Theses curtains come in three different colors beige, red, black and chocolate. I got the black ones. They are 30 inches wide x 84 inches long. They are made out of 60% cotton and 40% polyester. What i love about theses is that they are machine washable. They are plain curtains but once we hung them up they looked really elegant. We got a curtain rod that fits perfect in theses curtains.  They are very simple to put up by yourself. I also love how you can close them all the way with a simple tug. or you can leave it open in middle to let some light in. Theses curtains will fit up to a 2' curtain rod. I think theses would look good in any part of the house. Also great for kids rooms because they are more reasonable priced curtains. If you would like to get theses head on over to amazon.





No comments: