Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wine Concierge Wine Aerator Premium Decanter Set with Sediment Filter and Table Stand




Do you love wine? well if the answer was yes keep reading to learn about this amazing product.  First off this product comes in a amazing packaging. That you can keep and store it in while you are not using it.  That to me was a huge plus since this is a super nice product and i hate for it to get ruined or broken.



I was blown away with how light weight this wine aerator is. I really love the design it's so classy as my husband says. It has dual air vents for optimum air flow.  This little wine aerator helps make the wine much more smoother and sweeter in my personal experience.  It is so easy to use which i like i don't want to have to be reading a huge manual just to use it. It comes with a wine sediment filter, table stand and a velvet carrying bag.  This would make a amazing gift for any wine lover.  It is super easy to clean i washed it by hand with warm water and soap.  If you would like to get this amazing wine aerator head on over to amazon.  I did get this in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: