Sunday, August 30, 2015

Susenstone® Soft Fleece Pet Dog Puppy Cat Warm Bed

I got this bed for my male chihuahua for his cage. I did get this bed for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


I got the bed to keep in his crate at night all the other beds are so big and he is small so i wanted something he could snuggle in. I got this bed in blue it does come in other colors such as Hot pink, pink and red.  This bed is super soft and the pillow part comes out.  What i love about this bed besides that it's super soft and fuzzy it will keep him warm at night when we bump our air conditioner.  One thing i look for in a dog bed is how you can clean it. This one is machine washable which is a huge plus in my house.  The material on this bed is lambs wool, pp cotton. It's so light to lift and he loves his new bed. I did wash this bed before giving it to him as i do anything i get. I plan on getting a hot pink or pink one for my female chihuahua. If you would like to get one for pup head on over to amazon.




No comments: