Wednesday, August 5, 2015

CubeCraft Art Brushes

I love to paint and i thought to myself the other day how i wanted a good set of paint brushes. I was asked to review this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I jumped all over it. 
Theses brushes come in a very nice zipper pouch to store in. But what really sold me on theses is the fact that this zipper pouch had a pop up feature that allows your brushes to stand up so they could dry. 




This set of brushes has several different sizes for each project you may need. I really love how the handles on theses brushes are made they are long and fit perfect in my hand. I noticed with longer brushes it helps get finer lines easier because i don't have to paint as hard. They are so easy to clean which is another huge plus for me. like i mentioned above i love that i can put theses in the case and pop it up to allow them to dry that way. Or if you don't like that you can lay them flat on a towel. One thing i always do when getting new brushes is i always tug on the hairs to make sure none fall out. this one did not loose one hair. Huge huge plus. I don't know about anyone else but i hate painting and finding stranded hairs from the brush. They did have a mild odor when i opened it but after letting it air out it was fine. 


This set includes the following brushes.
Filbert brush -size 9,4
Angle brush- size 12,10,5,2
Round brush- size 8,7,3,1,1/0
Flat brush- size 11,6
Fan brush- size 0
Rigger brush size 3/0

Theses brushes are great for adults or kids who love to paint. I would suggest them for anyone. I am going to get another set for my sister who also loves to paint. I think theses would make a great Christmas gift. If you would like to get theses brushes head on over to amazon.










No comments: