Monday, August 3, 2015

ISA Professional Digital LCD Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener 1" Tourmaline 175 - 450 Fahrenheit 2 Year Warranty



I love doing my hair and i always use my straightener. I was asked to review this straightener in exchange for a unbiased review i jumped on it. So glad i did because Friday mine died just stop working. Guess it got jealous i was getting a new one. This straightener has tourmaline ceramic plates that are red super classy in my opinion.   It has a a neon background lcd display with a digital temperature control of 175 degrees- 450 degrees. I really love how it has a swivel cord so you can move it easier without it getting tangled.


You can use this straightener for straightening your hair or curls and waves. So you get the best of both worlds out of one tool. This straightener was packaged very well i will be keeping the box to store it in while i am not using it. It has a 50 minute auto shut off which i really like so no one gets burned. also has a key lock. The key lock will lock your settings in so if you hit a button it wont change. This straightener fits perfectly in my hands and i was surprised on how light it was. I would highly suggest this straightener to anyone i know who loves to straighten their hair. If you would like to get this lovely hair straightener head on over to amazon.




No comments: