Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Waterproof Case

I love to be out on the boat or even at the pool. But i hate the though of my phone getting wet and ruined again. Yes you heard me correct again. I was using my phone on the boat and a big wave hit while we were stopped fishing and i was using to take a photo of something and well needless to say i lost my phone. To this day i lock my phone up and i do not bring it with me.



But now that no longer has to be the issue. Since i was able to snag this waterproof case i can have my phone safe and on me at all times. It comes with a neck strap or a arm strap. This case does fit a couple different phones to many to mention. Best way to know if it works for your phone is to visit the link on amazon. When i first got this i took it out of the packaging it comes in and was messing around with it. First time trying to get the locks at the top to open were a bit struggling once i got them open it was fine. I think it just needed to be messed with a couple of times. Inside this case is a plug for a headphone jack after looking into it more it's for listening to music which i wont be doing as i feel no point when near water but it is a nice feature if you like that kind of stuff. What i love about this case is that it has the clear screen but you can still use your phone i am mind blown that it still works through this.  It fits all smart phones up to 6" If you don't want to use this for your phone no problem you can still use it for money and credit cards or your id. This case can be used up to 20 meters under water and it floats on water which is super cool. It is made out of pvc material and the clips are abs. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review. Even if i didn't get the chance to it would still be something i would get. It's nice to have if you like the outdoors and water.



No comments: