Sunday, August 30, 2015

Forinie Women's 2 PCS Colour Block Neoprene Push up Bikinis Swimsuit

This swim suit is super cute it comes in pink and green. I got the green.  It comes in several different sizes.  Such as Xl all the way up to a 5xl. I got this in XXL and it fits amazing. I am a big chested girl and i love how this suit supports me and doesn't kill me while wearing it. It has high wasted bottoms so it only shows a little bit of skin. This suit is great for women who love two pieces but hate their tummies.  I also love how the top has straps like a bra and does not tie around the neck. Most two pieces tie around the neck and i cant do them as they kill me.


The top does have a little bit of padding but nothing out of this world crazy. I also love how the cups never loose it's shape you wont have the padding falling out while washing it. This suit is really well made. I was very happy with it. The bottoms i love to because most suits i am always picking them out of my butt when wet this one stays in place. I would suggest this to any girl i know. I did get this swim suit for free in exchange for a unbiased review.  If you would like to get this swim suit or know someone who would love this suit it would make an amazing gift. Head on over to amazon.





No comments: