Sunday, August 16, 2015

Universal Phone Claw - Black - Universal

I love phone mounts and i have had several but this one i have to say is the best. I really love how it grips any phone doesn't have to be a certain kind. It has padding on the claw part that holds your phone so it wont scratch or ruin it. It all ready comes assembled which i thought was a huge plus as i hate to mess with and wonder if i put it together correctly. It rotates 360 degrees which i thought was super cool.  You are able to mount this to your window, dashboard and anything that is flat.


It is made really well.  You can also move it to who ever is driving since everyone is different. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I am so happy i did i want to get my husband one for his work van i think he could really enjoy this. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.





No comments: