Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Ladys One Piece Color Matching Cocktail Evening Sleeveless Strap Dress

I live in Florida and i love summer type dresses so when i got the chance to snag this for a review for a discounted rate for a unbiased review. I jumped all on this. It is super cute. I am short so the only down fall i found with this dress is i have to get it hemmed.



I love the colors they are so bold and super pretty. It does have thin spaghetti straps and a zipper on the one side.  Only down fall i have with this dress besides it being to long for me. Is that it's super see through if you wanted to wear this for a every day look you would have to wear a slip under it. I on the other hand will be using it for a swim suit cover up. I don't like wearing slips. It is super pretty and i would suggest this to anyone who wants a comfy dress.





No comments: