Sunday, August 2, 2015

OxGord® Pet Stroller for Dogs or Cats

My female chihuahua hurt her leg and needs a pricey surgery. While we are finding the right doctor i was offered to review this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I ordered this stroller in lavender purple 3 wheeler. But sadly i received the lavender purple in a 4 wheeler. I did contact the company. After a day they wrote back. I am keeping this one due to not having the money to ship that one back. They offered  no solution they asked me what i want to do. I feel as a business they should have to be correcting the issue since it's not what i ordered.


Moving on to the product i received.  The stroller material is thin which is nice for Florida heat. The mesh is strong like mesh should be. I do like that there is several different ways to get her in and out of this stroller. However there are two zippers that are a total pain to get to open and close. I will work on those. Moving on to the basket i do not like that it just hangs there on a piece of metal so if you put to much in there it will fall off. The wheels well they are cheaply made. It is just hard plastic i don't see them lasting very long. I do like that it has a cup holder so i can have a drink and my key and phone close. Over all this product isn't bad but i think the wheels should have been made different as that is the one thing that takes the most beating. If you would like to get this stroller i got it on amazon





1 comment:

thomasarthur said...

Thanks for sharing useful information with us about several Pet Stroller Reviews. Your info will definitely help the readers and please keep sharing some more info with us.

Pet Stroller | Apollo Comfy