Friday, August 28, 2015

The Detangler - Detangling Brush / Comb

This brush is super cute it fits in the palm of my hand and is small enough i can carry it in my purse. It comes in four different designs. Such as color spots which look like cheetah to me.  Colorful circles, Cupcakes and lipsticks and hearts. I got the cupcakes one because it speaks to me. No not because i love to eat cupcakes lol.



It comes in a cardboard box. I did not keep the box as i plan to keep this brush with me in my purse while i am on the go. I  love that this works on wet or dry hair and gets out knots without the pain. It also works on any type of hair. It has soft bristles that massages your scalp as your brush i love this feature.  I did not need to use a detangler spray in my hair before brushing as this brush just got them out it's like magic.   This brush would be great for adults or kids. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.






No comments: