Sunday, August 9, 2015

Selfie Stick

Selfie sticks are the new hot trend so many young kids are using them along with vloggers. I was so happy when i was able to try this selfie stick. I have one but it's super heavy and rather big to fit in my purse.  This one is small and green love it. Fits in my purse so now i can take it on the go with me.



This stick does come in other colors such as black, green, blue, orange and pink. This one plugs into your audio jack.  This selfie sticks fits a lot of the smart phones. I have the samsung galaxy s5 and fit it perfectly. I love how this has a thumb screw so you can do it at different angles. I also love how it extends up to 90cm. It has a built in shutter button so it makes it easier to take photos. It is made out of steel with a green rubber handle. I love this one i didn't need some app to use my camera which is a huge plus for me. The other selfie stick i have you have to use their app.  I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get this stick for your self head on over to amazon.



No comments: