Friday, August 28, 2015

Organic Raw Unrefined African Shea Butter

I love organic shea butter when i got this it comes in a resealable pouch and inside it came with a metal tin that you could put some in and carry with you. I thought this was a huge bonus of the company.



This shea butter is 100% organic it comes directly from ghana.  This stuff is down right amazing. I opened it up and applied it to my hand it soaks in and leaves my skin silky and smooth.  Did you know that you can use this organic shea butter to make a conditioner for your hair.   I got the 16oz block that i thought was a lot for not a bad price. Also love that this shea butter was soft and could mold into the container.  It has a light scent and to me it smells like out doors.  If you use this product by it's self you will only need a small amount. Trust me it goes a long way.  If you have cracked heels that a puma stone is just not doing anything with. This shea butter will become your new best friend. I have used it on my feet and it soaks up and makes them look healthy and soft.  There are lots of recipes you can do with shea butter.  I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get this for yourself or someone you know head on over to amazon.





No comments: