Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling Cooking Gloves

I have been looking at theses gloves for a while now for my husband but never seem to jump on it and get them. As we do a lot of barbecuing but he hates gloves.  So he just got a smoker and i kid you not he has been using my good oven mitts for his smoker. Well anyone who knows me knows i hate when my stuff gets dirty.


So i got theses gloves for his smoker for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.  Let me tell you more about them. They come in a plastic bag that we did not keep. Theses gloves are bpa free and fda approved. They are made out of pure silicone. They are heat resistant up to  425 degrees. They are a bit big for me as i have small hands but i can still grab hot things with them. They have little hearts to me that are easy to grip stuff without it falling.  They do have a funky odor when you take them out of the plastic but after airing them out the odor fades.  What i love about theses is it's dishwasher safe or you can you wash them by hand in the sink.  If you would like to get your man theses or heck even a friend head on over to amazon.




No comments: