Tuesday, April 28, 2015

1Easylife - Pro BBQ Grill Mat

My husband and i love to grill i was so happy when this company reached out to me to review this product for free in return for a honest review. So let's jump right into it.



I love to have every excuse in the book to use the grill but let's face it food taste better off the grill and i right? So this mat comes in a nice black box inside is 3 mats rolled up along with a brush that looks like a small paint brush. I am not sure what it is for so i put it off to the side. Theses mats are down right too cool. They keep grease and oil from slipping off and going to the bottom of your grill so less of a clean up score. Nothing worse then cleaning the grill.



They are made of ptfe  coating and glass fiber material. Each mat is 16 X 13" and are 0.2mm thick. They are light weight and very easy to use. I did notice that they pick up my finger prints really well but they are super easy to clean. You can use the dishwasher or wash by hand with just soap and water. They are heat resistant up to 500 degrees. I really enjoyed theses mats because i don't know about you but i hate when i spray the grill and food still sticks to it ahhh nothing worse this solved my issues. I would say if you are planning on using theses to lay them out flat first i put cups along the corners to get it to lay flat without curling back up. If you would like to get yourself some of theses amazing mats head on over to amazon.





No comments: