Thursday, April 30, 2015

Gaming Mouse Pad PVC Sentey

Are you a hard core gamer on the computer? Well Sentey has a huge mouse pad.  I did receive this for a discount price in exchange for a unbiased review.



This mouse pad dimensions are 310 X 254mm / 12.1 x 10 inches it is 5mm thick.  It is made out of hard plastic pvc with a medium friction level and has a friendly rubber natural eco. It  also has a non-slip rubber base.  I was really surprised on how light weight it is when taking it out of the box.



It comes in a really nice box that is lined with black padding underneath the mouse pad was a book that shows you all the mouses and headphones that sentey sells. The mouse pad is wrapped in a plastic there is no odor to it. This is a high quality mouse pad compared to the ones you would buy at walmart. I really love how it fits on my desk well and give me more room to move. The rubber backing is really nice you stick it to my desk and it does not move once so ever which is a really huge plus for me. I am highly impressed by it and will recommend it to others who play games on the computer. If you would like to check out their other products head on over to Sentey or if you would like to just buy it now head on over to amazon.





















No comments: