Sunday, April 12, 2015

Memory Foam Pillow: The Cozy Cloud

Ever since my bad car accident i don't sleep well. I always wake up where my back and neck are killing me. Do you have this issue?




I have tried several pillows and nothing seems to help me they are either way to soft or way to hard. I still was waking up hurting. So i figured i would try the memory foam pillow. I am so happy i did i slept all night and i woke not hurting or feeling tired. It gave me proper neck support and help with my spine. It is a strong memory foam that is ultra soft and it's heat reducing so i was sweating anymore. It feels like i am sleeping on a cloud. This pillow is made in the USA and is certified.



When i got this pillow it was vacuum sealed for shipment. I took the plastic wrap off and it says pillow will come back to life in within seconds but i popped mine in the washing machine on a gentle cycle cold water to prevent shrinking or ruining it then i tumbled it dry. It said on the paper that it may have a mild odor from being packed which it did but once i washed it. The smell was gone So later that night i put it to the test. They claim this pillow has a 5 year warranty which is super nice of the company. It also said will not need to be fluffed which is nice to know. I did receive this product for a discount rate for a unbiased review. I wanted to mention this pillow is the size of a queen pillow.



I would suggest this to anyone who has any kind of pain and is tired of tossing and turning. I am in love with this pillow and want to get one for my husband. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.














No comments: