Friday, April 24, 2015

Deshedding, Pet Grooming Comb for Dogs and Cats of All Sizes and Hair Length



I was so happy to be able to snag this product up. I have a couple dogs my one chihuahua has long hair and then our big dog has short hair but boy this product pulled a ton off of her.




It comes in a package where you can still see the product. I did not keep the packaging i didn't see a point for it. This brush does work on dogs and cats. This brush helps to gently removing the undercoat and loose hair without causing any damage to the top coat. This brush helps reduce shedding up to 90%. After brushing my dog i had enough that i giggled to make another dog. But her hair was soft and shiny.



I was very amazed by this brush because our big dog has short hair and i was not expecting it to pull anything off of her i as blown away. I like how light weight the brush is and really cool that the brush part pops in and out of the brush. I am not sure if they sell the new heads if something would happen to it. I did receive this for a discount rate in exchange for a honest review. I love this brush a lot. If you would like to get one for your dog or cat head on over to amazon to get it. Below i will show you the brush and two pictures of how much hair it pulls off a short dog and long hair dog. The cream color is a short hair dog and the black is off the chihuahua.





No comments: