Sunday, April 12, 2015

KitchenPalz Smooth Edge Automatic Electric Can Opener - Compact & Cordless

I have the old fashion can opener because let's face it i am old lol. No just kidding my husband hates using electric ones he says it's the easy mans way out. So for years i have used the old fashion one but have always wanted a electric one. Finally got one.




This can opener is amazing i am in love. It runs off of 4 AA batteries  i would suggest getting rechargeable batteries.  This automatic can opener opens most cans of all sizes and shapes with a simple touch of a button. Where have you been all of my life. All you need to do is position it on the can and press the button and let it do it's magic. Once it's gone around the can press the button to stop it. No more struggling to get cans open i have pains in my hands there are some days i just cant use the old fashion can opener.  It cuts neatly from the side of the can which gives you a smooth edge. The edge is smooth where it did not cut my finger at all. One super neat thing i loved about this can is it creates a smooth replaceable lid. You can simply just put cover back on can and it will cover it.


This can opener comes in two colors red and black. I got mine in black to match my kitchen stuff. It is portable that we can bring it camping with us.  It fits in the draw nicely and there is no bulky cords to get in the way huge plus for me.  I love this can opener and have told several people about it and where to get it. If you want to get one head on over to amazon.







No comments: