Sunday, April 12, 2015

3000mAh External Power Bank [Blue] Vority Vigor 3S Lipstick-Sized Portable Battery Charger

I love being out on the go but having a dying tablet or phone is such a bummer well there is a simple fix for this.



I now carry a external power bank with me in my purse. This power bank comes in three colors pink, blue, and black. I got the blue one. It is a size of a lipstick container and is super light weight so it wont weigh your purse down. The reason to own one of theses is to keep your electronics from dying. Nothing worse than being out on the go and your phone is dying. This power bank is very easy to use once you get it plug it into your computer or a usb outlet then other half into the power bank to charge it up. Mine took about 4 hours to charge. Once it was done it had a solid green light.  What you get is the power bank and matching usb cord.



I love this external power bank i think everyone should own one. I did receive this for a discounted rate to give a unbiased review.  It will work on several different phones i have the Samsung galaxy s5 and it charged mine really quick.  The battery inside this power bank is lithium ion 3,000mAh. The Input Port: 5V/1A Output Port: 5V/1A. The size of it is 4.72" X 4.72" X 1.26' and weighs 3.52 ounce.  This company also offers a 12 month free replacement warranty if something should go wrong with your power bank. I will be getting another one for my husband to keep in his work van. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.






No comments: