Friday, April 24, 2015

Audio Cable 3.5mm Braided Stereo

How many of you like to use i heart radio or heck even Pandora on your phone but when in the car want to use that instead of the radio. Well with this product you will be able to listen to those through your speakers in car or heck even a portable speaker that has a 3.5 mm stereo audio device.





This cable comes in several different colors.  There is two kinds the one i got is black with metal and pvc carbon. It has a white and black checker print on it. This audio cable is 3.5 mm male to male it is 3ft long. The cable features are gold plated bevelled connector, braided cable, and has a resistant against corrosion.  It comes in a nice clear bag that you can see the product and is resealable. I kept the bag to keep in my car to keep the wire in so i don't loose it.  I was super happy with this cable it fit my phone perfectly and i was able to use it in the car to listen to music off my phone so no annoying commercials.  I did receive this product for a discount rate in exchange for a honest review.



I have only owned one other cable to use in the car and it was just a cheaply made black one that to be honest with you was garbage. This cable is so much nicer and i have had several friends ask me where to get it. I would say if your in the market for a cable to head on over to amazon to pick this one up. Also check out Sentey website they have all kinds of amazing products.








No comments: