Monday, April 20, 2015

ThermaChill

I don't know about you guys but i always have really bad headaches that no over the counter medicine will even touch it to give me any relief. I was looking into thermachill because a friend told me about it. I was able to snag this for a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review. 




So when I got this i took it out of the bag and opened it up right away. It has a twist off cap so i took it off and put the cap off to the side. It has natural menthol and tea tree oil in it. So right away i smelled it reminds me of vick's vapor rub.  This roll on stuff helps with sore muscles, headaches, severe discomfort, joint pain, arthritis, backaches and inflammation.  I really love how easy it was to roll it on to the area. I used this for a sore neck and rolled it on and felt cool but within seconds i had relief. I was blown away. I cant wait to try this on my headaches. It is colorless, greaseless which i really like it goes on clear and no need to rub in like other products on the market. 



I really love how this has a roll on ball so you don't get anything on your hands which i like. The bottle fits really nice in my hand and isn't heavy at all and when you turn it upside down nothing leaks out. I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers with pain. If you would like to grab a bottle for yourself head on over to amazon







No comments: