Thursday, April 30, 2015

Aeris Memory Foam Pillow

I struggle with pain a lot between my neck back and my hip from a car accident so sleeping is very hard. I was offered to review this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review so i was all over it.



This pillow is a queen size which measures out to be 26 x 17 x 5.5 inches. It does come in several different colors and two other sizes. It comes in a standard and king. The standard size measures 23.6 x 15.7 x 4.7 inches. The king measures to be 31.5 x 17 x 5.5  inches.  The colors it comes in are white, blue, brown and purple. I got it in blue and love it. The cover is a plush velour  it is 80% cotton and 20% polyester and is machine washable the cover does come off.  The pillow it's self is made of high quality foam material for a comfortable night sleep. It has support for your neck and spine so you wont wake up in pain it cradles your head like a cloud. It also has a soft touch and is breathable.




As soon as i got this pillow i took it out of the plastic bag and took the cover off to wash. I don't know about you but i like to clean things before using them.  It does have a mild odor but after a couple of days that went away. This company is amazing it offers a lifetime free replacement guarantee. I really enjoyed this pillow and now my husband wants one so i will have to get him one. There is no need to put a pillow case on it because the cover acts as one but if you don't like the color you can put a pillow case on.  If you would like to get yourself on head on over to amazon.





No comments: