Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fruit Infused Water Bottle: INFUSION EDGE Wide Mouth, SHATTER & LEAK PROOF 28oz TRITAN Infuser Sports Water Bottle

The new hit trend is theses water bottles that allow fruit to be in your water without being mushy. This fruit infused bottle is different than the cup one i have. This one is a bottle so i was a little more like hey i like this for biking or walking.



It comes in a white beautiful box It comes in two colors green and orange. I got green and i love it. This is a 28oz bpa free bottle. It is leak proof which i really love so if it's in my backpack it wont spill. It has a screw off cap and the fruit section i must say i did struggle at first to get it out but once i did wasn't a issue. It pops right now to put fruit in the middle just simply remove that part from the bottle and untwist it then apply fruit and reattach it.  I thought it was going to have a top up top to drink out of nope it has holes all around so you can drink it faster. I was worried about it being plastic and tasting like it but to be honest i was rather pleased how it did not taste like it at all.



I cut up a lemon and i put half the lemon in the middle do not force to much inside because if you do you will have fruit pieces or seeds in your water you will be drinking. One half of lemon lasted me 2 days with refilling the water part. I put it in the fridge over night so it was cold the next day.



Once i got this bottle i took it out of the plastic and washed it. I just hand wash mine but it is dishwasher safe but only on top rack.  I really like this water bottle i don't have to worry about lemon seeds being sucked up because it holds it all in the container where you put fruit. I did get this bottle for free in exchange for a honest review. I suggest anyone who likes to have flavored water on the go look into this bottle.  Head on over to amazon to snag this up.






No comments: