Saturday, April 4, 2015

Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes




I love this company i have the big tub of their wipes and i am almost out of them. I was asked to review the individually wrapped ones i was all over it.



They come in a solid white box inside there is 100 individual wipes. The wipes are 7 X 8 inches and are antibacterial it kills 99.9% of germs. I really enjoy theses wipes unlike the other ones i have used theses ones are thick and the scent is a lot better it's a fresh citrus. 



I use theses wipes for cleaning my counters and also my hands. I love how it leaves my counter tops clean and my hands soft. I am super excited about theses individual ones because now i can throw them in my purse while i am on the go.  For those who suffer from skin rashes due to wipes with alcohol in them you wont have this issues with theses they contain none. They also have aloe and vitamin E which i really love about them. 




I really would suggest theses to anyone who has kids or hates germs or dirty hands like me on the go. I was given theses for free in exchange for a honest review. If you would like to snag theses up for yourself head on over to amazon








No comments: