Friday, April 24, 2015

Infuser Water Bottle - 25 Oz



I am so in love with this bottle i mean best of both worlds water and fruit does it get any better? This bottle is down right amazing i really love the design.


I got it in purple it does come in other colors such as green and blue. The top unscrews and instead of the fruit holder being at top its on the bottom. I really love this design because i have noticed with the other one i have once you drink the water you have to refill in order to get the flavor from the fruit. Not with this one. The bottom unscrews as well and the fruit holder comes off and i really love how this one had stars on it made it more prettier to me.


Inside this bottle was a black thing i opened it up and it was a drawstring backpack with the live infinitely logo on it how cool is that. It is fully leak proof and is 100% bpa free also scratch resistant. I could sit here and talk on and on how amazing this bottle is. But i wont talk your ear off i will simply tell you must try it for yourself. I will never buy another fruit infuser water bottle this one is the best i have ever owned. To clean this bottle before using it simple take it apart and wash it in warm water with soap. I did get this bottle for a discount rate in exchange for a honest review. If you would like to own one for yourself head on over to amazon.







No comments: