Thursday, April 16, 2015

Martha Clyne Year Round Down Alternative Comforter, Full/Queen Size, White



I was so tickled when getting this i love comforter's even living in Florida i sleep better with them. I am not sure why but i do. I have been wanting a white one to match our pink and white bed sheets for spare room. So now i finally have one yes I had to fight my husband to let me have the spare room girly but guess what a happy wife is a good day for him.



This comes in a really nice bag that you can store it in when you are not using it. Because we all know folding comforters to fit in closet can be a pain if you have several of them.  This comforter is made of silky soft microfiber and has a poly microfiber fill. It feels like i am sleeping on a cloud it's so soft. This comforter is great for anyone who has allergies. One thing i really loved about this was it has box stitching so it keeps the filling evenly distributed unlike some of the other ones i own. I hate when washing other comforters the stuffing would all go to one side drove me insane to the point i ended up throwing them away. But this one wont because of the box stitching.




When i got this comforter i took it out of bag and put it in the washing machine and washed it on cold in a gentle cycle that is how i wash all my blankets and sheets to keep them from shrinking. Then i stuck it in the dryer to tumble dry.  I really love this comforter i did get this for free in exchange for a honest review. To be completely honest i have never heard of this brand but i am really impressed with it. If you would like to get one for yourself head on over to amazon.








No comments: