Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pack of 4, BYBlight

I was happy when this company reached out to me to review their stuff. I don't know about you guys but i love flash lights you can never have to many. My husband is always taking mine so it's nice to have extras laying around when you need them.


I did get theses free for a honest review and that is what i am going to give you.  They come in a pack of four with four handles you can attach if you want to. They are light weight and do have a funky odor but hopefully that will go away after airing it out. It runs off of 3 AAA batteries that is not included.  To insert the batteries is simple just unscrew cap and put them in the battery holder then replace cap. I really love how they fit nicely in my hands and the button to push is on the bottom instead like some i own with button on side.  The light is very bright which i like i hate dull lighted flashlights.



Theses flash lights are really cool you can zoom to make the light adjustable. They have 3 modes which are low, high and strobe. I really enjoyed theses flash lights and i think anyone who is like me would to. If you would like to get them head on over to amazon.  Make sure to check out their website they have a bunch of really cool stuff. www.byblight.com





No comments: