Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Jawbone up24

So me and my mom were talking about a fitness tracker and we both at the same time said let's look into the jawbone. Well my sister and i chipped in and go my mom the jawbone up. I then purchased the up 24 for myself. This review will be on the up 24.



I purchased this band on amazon and i got it in pink. I got a used one only thing wrong with it and it even stated it was the package was a little bent. No biggie because who keeps the packaging anyways. I took it out and start to charge it. For those who don't know how to charge theses there is two ways to do it. First way is by your computer usb slot. I did not go that route i used a wall socket that allows me to plus in a usb. It took 4 hours to charge. While charging it had a blinking red flower pattern. Once it was done charging it was a solid red. I downloaded the app onto my phone and then paired my band to it. I got the up 24 which is bluetooth so i don't have to always plug it into my phone to sync it.



I put it on my wrist and then pushed the button and put it to sleep and i went to bed. It did bug me at first while trying to sleep. finally i went to sleep. When i got up in the morning i turned it to the flower or sun pattern. and then i started my normal routine. I also forgot to mention while it was charging i set up the app. But as of last night i reached my goal for sleep by 111% and still working on my steps and eating. So far i like it but it's a bit bulky for me so we will see how long i last with it.  I purchased this with my own money.





No comments: