Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Collector 18 Oz Canvas Log Carrier

This bag is made for log's for your fireplace to make it easier to carry and hold. Since i live in Florida i don't have a fireplace but my mother in law does.  I was super happy to get this for them. I am going to review this for you.



This bag is heavy duty material it is made of the highest grade of canvas for maximum strength. It is extra large i was really shocked on how big it was. You can carry more firewood to make trips less. I thought this would help them a lot so they wouldn't have to make 7 trips anymore. I really like how it has the Velcro ends to keep the bag closed so you can keep the wood in the bag and store it in your home.  No more issues of dirt or wood pieces falling onto the floor it will all stay in the bag.  I did receive this bag for a discounted rate for a unbiased review. One thing i really loved about this bag is if you didn't have a fireplace you could use it as a beach bag too. you could fit several towels in it.



This bag is water,mold and heat resistant which i though was a huge plus. I know when i showed her the photos of this bag she was tickled pink to get it. It really will help with less of trips. There is a lifetime money back guarantee if you are not happy with. I don't see that being an issue. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.










No comments: