Saturday, April 11, 2015

Bento Style Plastic Lunch Boxes




I like to bring my lunch with me when i go to work so i am not tempted to eat out. I was asked to review theses free of charge in exchange for a honest review. So moving on into the product.



They come in a nice box that if you wanted you could store them in but i didn't keep the box i keep all my Tupperware in a cabinet. I really like theses because it has three compartments. I was able to keep my fruit from soaking into my bread on my sandwich huge plus for me.  They are not leak proof but i had no issue of it leaking anywhere. When i had it in my lunch bag i put a rubber band around the container to help secure it a little bit more. Also never put this in upside down unless you want a mess. If you do use this for things that leak there are many ways to help avoid it from leaking such as plastic wrap before putting the lid back on.



I did really love that i could heat things in this container in the microwave if i needed to but leave the lid off so that it can vent. Theses containers are bpa free and are dishwasher safe which i am  really impressed with them.  They come in a pack of 4 and the lids i got where orange,green,red and blue.  No more wasting money on sandwich bags or plastic wrap to just throw away. I always hated throwing money away. The dimensions are 9.5 X 6.2 X 2.2. The first compartment is 3 1/2 cups second is 1 1/3 cups and last is the third compartment is 1 cup.  I really do love theses containers and will be using them a lot no more throwing money away for me. If you would like to get some for yourself head on over to amazon.







No comments: