Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pregnancy Pillow With Patented Back Support and Total Body Comfort - The Schmoozi

Okay ladies let's be honest we all love having kids and letting our body go crazy for true love of a little human being. But it kills our backs and i don't know about you but struggling sleeping is horrible.



This pillow is sewed and filled in the USA using domestic polyester. It has a zipper removable outer shell which is great for washing.  First thing i did was was the outer shell because i don't know about you ladies but i have sensitive skin so the littlest thing breaks me out. So i figured better safe than sorry.  It was super easy to take it off and put it back on. I washed it in my machine on a gentle cycle in cold water to avoid shrinking and then i tumbled it dry.  It has a super soft back pillow that attaches and offers much better spinal support compared to the regular pillows i have tried to use.



This pillow is super soft and i was able to go to sleep and stay asleep for longer than without one. My husband said it also helped with me snoring which i still think to this day i don't do that lol. I know we are all like we don't snore. I was really happy with how it molded to my body and help me sleep. This pillow has a 5 year limited warranty and also they offer a 90 day return policy if you feel it wasn't for you. But i promise you that wont be the case. It comes in a really nice bag so after the pregnancy you can store it away.  I did receive this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. If you would like to get one for yourself head on over to amazon.








No comments: