Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Kitchen Cooking Utensils and Gadgets, Green Set of 3 Built-in Stand, Turner Spoon Spatula and Ebook

Do you love to cook? I know i do i was so ticked when i was given the chance to snag theses up for a discounted rate for a unbiased review.




They come in a nice box which i did not keep as i hang all my kitchen spoons. I took them out of the box and washed them right away. I was like a little kid in the candy store had to use them right then and there. They have a soft handle with a hole to allow you to hang them if you choose to. I really loved how they were light weight and the best feature is the built in stand that keeps it from touching the counter top and getting germs on them.  This feature sold me to get them. I hate to always put my spoons or whatever i am using on a plate. The heads on theses utensils are heat resistant and guess what they are dishwasher safe.




They come in two different colors red and green i got the green ones. This set has 3 pieces it has a regular spatula, spoon and draining spoon. Each one is 12.8" long and raised about 1 inch.  Theses kitchen utensil set would be great for a house warming party or even someone getting married. I really enjoyed them and want to get a set for a friend. If you would like to grab yourself this set head on over to amazon.









No comments: