Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Stun Gun With Flashlight

I have been wanting a stun gun for a while my husband works a lot and i have to walk the dogs alone some nights. There have been a lot of break in's in my neighborhood so my husband and i have been talking about getting one. Then I was offered to review this one for a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review i was all over it.




Once i received it i took it out of the box and looked over the paper manual. Let me tell you more about this stun gun. It has a flashlight on it. To use the flash light turn the stun gun to on and it will kick on. If  you see a red led light that means the stun gun is active. To use the stun gun there is a black dot above the on button you press that and you will be able to use the stun gun. If you have never used a stun gun before beware that it makes a loud pop noise. I really like that it comes in it's own carrying case and has a strap for your wrist. If you are not using it turn it to the off position. To recharge your stun gun/ flash light on the bottom is a nob that you slide and out comes two prongs you simply plug this into the wall to recharge up your stun gun. No batteries required.



Please keep this out of the reach of children. It's 2" x 7/8" x 4" and fits really well in my small hands. It has a non slip rubber grip which is nice to have also love that it comes in pink.  I have to admit i was rather worried on how this thing was going to work. I turned it on and scared the crap out of me the sound of it is so loud and rather scary i would hate to know how this would feel. It also has a super bright light. I would say i hope i don't have to use this on someone but if i do i am glad i finally own one. Heck just turning it on would scare someone off. If you need a one head on over to amazon to snag this one up.












No comments: