Thursday, April 30, 2015

Power Bank Portable Charger 2800mah Sentey

Are you like me and hate being out and about and your phone or tablet is dying. I am always like ugh no time to go home. Well no more this portable power bank is small enough to fit in my purse or heck even my pocket.



This power bank comes in several different colors such as Black/White, Blue/White, Green/White, Orange/White,Pink/White and Purple/White. I got the Black/White one it comes in a small package and is light weight.  It is the size of a lipstick container that is how small it is i love it doesn't take up that much room. It comes with a travel pouch so you can keep dirt and dust from getting inside it. It works on all kinds of electronics. I used it for my phone and my tablet with no problem once so ever. It has a led power light to tell you it's working that was a nice feature because the other one i own has no light.


It takes 2-3 hours to charge this the input in this power bank is DC 5V 500ma the output is DC 5V 1a (max). The battery life has about 6000 hours holy cow i was blown away by that. This power bank weighs 65grams which is 0.1433 lbs. It dimensions are 27mm (w) x 27mm (d) x 90mm (h). one thing i really love about this power bank is it has a circuit protection if you don't know what that is means it will protect it from getting to hot and shorting out. I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I really love this power bank check out Sentey website they sell all kinds of amazing products, If you would like to buy this power bank head on over to amazon.








No comments: