Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Baby Sling, LIGHT on shoulder



I have purchased so many baby slings and sadly they were not up to my standards. Either i was hot or my child was or they weren't comfy. I feel a baby sling needs to be a high quality and child and mom should be comfy. I did receive this sling for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. Let's jump right in.





It comes in a plastic reusable pouch.  The front had a cardboard piece to show you the product and also gives you the recommended ages.  Which are tummy to tummy position newborn/ 8 lbs to 6 mos. / 15.4 lbs. Then there is hip carrying position 6 months 15.4 lbs to 36 months 33 lbs.  I really enjoyed this sling because living in Florida we have really hot summers so this is made with breathable material. It is also very light and comfortable. Huge plus for us another amazing thing i loved is a lot of other slings have had a funky odor and this one did not. I really love how easy it is to put it on and get your child in. One amazing thing i loved about this sling is since it was so light i could wear it in the pool and still keep my little one close. It did not rub on my neck like others have in the past.  I also thought that this sling was amazing that you can just throw it in your purse when you don't need it without it taking up a ton of room.  To clean this sling is very simple i simply washed it on a delicate washing cycle in a lingerie bag. Then i tumbled it dry.  If you would like to get yourself one or heck even a friend one head on over to amazon.




No comments: