Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Free to Live Women's Ribbed Open Front Cardigan Layering Sweater Made in USA

With me living in Florida we don't really get cold winters but there are days when we go out to eat or heck even in my house where i am cold. I just want to throw on a light jacket. I was asked to review this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.  I am so happy i am down right in love with this jacket.




It comes in two colors black and navy. I got the black but it looks more dark gray to me.  It comes in small,medium, large and xxl. I got mine in large i like to have my sweaters to be a bit big on me. This one is so comfy on the material is super soft and stretchy.  This sweater looks so nice on and i have gotten so many people asking where i got it. I always tell them amazon.  One thing i really love about this sweater is if you don't want to have the sleeves long you can scrunch them up to be a half jacket i know i do that a lot.  The materials in this sweater are 48% rayon, 48% polyester, 4% spandex.  to wash this sweater i put it on a delicate cycle and washed it on cold than i hung it dry.  I must say if you are short like me you will love this sweater it is not super long like most of the others ones i have bought in the past.





No comments: