Friday, July 24, 2015

Stroller Organizer Bag

I don't know about you guys but i am always loosing my phone or keys when using the stroller. Now I don't have to worry about it anymore i can have them where i can see them and are easy to get to. This stroller organizer is such an amazing product. I think if you have kids you should have this.




This stroller organizer has installed cup holders to keep your drinks cold i mean talk about amazing. It is big enough to hold a coffee cup without it tipping over. I really like how it has the two mesh pockets to hold my phone and keys so no more digging to the bottom of the stroller though my purse to get the keys or my phone when it rings. The center compartment closes by a magnet it is big enough to hold a couple diapers and wipe container. Heck i was even able to fit a checkbook wallet in there. This is made of high quality material that you can wipe clean so no fussing if it gets dirty. This will not fit double strollers. I like that i can still fold the stroller without taking this off. I am rather happy with this and keep telling my husband where has this been all my life. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. Even though i did i would still buy it if i didn't get a chance to review it.  if you would like to get one head on over to amazon.


No comments: