Sunday, July 26, 2015

Womens Two Piece Tankini Extra Coverage Mid Rise Boyshorts Bikini Swimsuit Set

I don't know about you ladies but i hate the way i look. I know change it I have heard it all. I am working on it. But i am so self conscious.  So when i saw this suit i was a little worried let me tell you why. I have a big chest and well i was blessed with a big butt. Most suits i buy in the store the bottoms always ride up and hello who wants to always be picking it out. Not me. The tops since i am so blessed up there that it kills me when it's tied around my neck. After a couple of minutes i get a terrible headache and back pain like you would not know. So when i saw that this one was boy shorts i was still a little worried but i thought to myself give it a try because i miss the beach and pool.



This suit fits amazing it does not ride up my butt and my butt is completely covered. The top fits nicely and the straps sit like a tank top. It does created a X in the back but oh well finally own a swim suit i can be happy to be seen in. It does come in three sizes Small, Medium and Large. I did get the Large and it fits great.  The material on this suit is 82% nylon and 18% elastane.  It's super comfy on.  I did get this for a discount rate in exchange for a unbiased review.  I did get this on amazon.







No comments: