Saturday, July 18, 2015

LotFancy® Laptop Cooling Pad Cooler with One Fan with Led Light For 13''- 15" Laptop Notebook tablet

I just got a new laptop and i use it on a table because i am so afraid of it getting over heated again and then it will stop working. My last computer use to get so hot it would burn my legs. I have always wanted one of theses cooling pads but my husband use to tell me they weren't worth it and i would always argue with him.  When i was asked to review this in exchange for a discounted rate i jumped on it. I am so happy i did.



This cooling pad comes in a brown box that you can use to store it in while not using it. It was packaged in bubble wrap.  I thought was very nice of the company they made sure it was 100% secure while shipping. I am down right in love with this cooling pad.  The top of this cooling pad is made with a metal mesh. On the back has two legs that you can pull down to make it stand at a slant. The USB cord is wrapped around a holder which is super nice keeps it from getting tangled. To turn this fan on simply plug it into a USB outlet on your laptop. Once plugged in the fan and blue light will kick on. This is how you know it's working. I was blown away this cooling pad is super quite. It is light weight to move from room to room.  I have a hp laptop which is 15.6" and it fits it perfectly.  I think the blue led light is a super neat feature for this cooling pad. If you would like to get this cooling pad head on over to amazon.









No comments: