Sunday, July 5, 2015

Spoga Organizer rack




I have been wanting one of theses for a while. I have been wanting it in my garage to hold my husband fishing rods. I know theses are made to hold mops and brooms. But i thought why not try it for that. I was offered to review this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




It comes in a white box with the picture on it. At the bottom is says 5 non-slip holders and 6 multi-purpose hooks. You can use this organizer in your laundry room. garage, kitchen or even your utility closet. I will be getting another one for our brooms and mops but for now i want to use this to hold the fishing rods. So they are not all over the place. To hang this up is super simple. youneed to keep the top of the unit level push a thin pencil or a nail through the screw holes and mark the positions on the wall. Then use a drill and drill 5.55mm holes at the screw positions. Insert the plastic anchors. This will keep the screw to grip better. To put the anchors in i used a hammer and just hammered it into the holes until it was flush with the wall. Then i placed the organizer rack into position so the screw holes are aligned with the anchors. Insert the screws and screw them until it is firm. I really like this and think it does a great job keeping the fishing poles all together and no longer tipping over and tripping on them. I would suggest this to anyone who needs a gadget like this. Like i mentioned above i plan on getting another to use in my laundry room to hold the mop and broom. I am a clean neat freak and things have to have order. If you would like to get this head on over to amazon.



No comments: